Monday, March 31, 2008

It's Merely a Habit

I don't know what is it with me and my tendency to do many things at one time nowadays. Throw me a movie to watch and you'll see me watching it while doing something. Like now, CSI: New York is on and I'm blogging while watching it. Hahaha just saw a dead man come alive. wtc last Sunday CSI: Miami also showed a guy that was temporarily dead. And oh ya just heard a quote : "Progress is a great thing, it just takes too long." Ok, just wanted to prove I'm actually watching the show.

And then there's the whole stack or Bourne movies,(actually only 3 lah) but takes me weeks to watch, due to this must-do-a lot-of-things-at-once disease. So, I only tend to watch the show while I'm folding clothes. (haha, its not like the show is not nice or what, its actually super nice and super cool, must watch. must watch! Very highly recommended!!!!) And after I finish folding the clothes I'll find other stuff to do like em, mark my student's homework (shhh) or do maths
(double shhh) or blog or chat online...ah,you get the picture. If I find nothing to do, then off the movie goes.Please, please do remember that the Bourne movies all VERY nice, must watch, it's just me and my disease, nothing to do with the show. blah. And I'll continue watching when I can find something to do while watching it.

Hmm.now CSI people are investigating this group who does fantasy deaths. I think. Haha. Last Monday was about this guy who was crazy bout cockroaches. Like wtc, COCKROACHES!!!! yuck yuck yuck. Love CSI and all those weird, psycho killers.. Muahaha. I like lawyer shows too, like Justice! Quote: " You've got the right lawyer with you, you've got the greatest legal system in the world."

Ok,ok back to the topic. Er, what's the topic again? Blunder. blunder. Waa humans can go into hibernation! Wtc! I wanna hibernate.Hahaha.. was talking about CSI again. Pardon, pardon the crap.

Sigh, I guess it's enough crap in one post. So back to preparing for my JPA interview tomorrow. Yaaawwnnn. My interview is at 2pm. Anyone else having it at that time?

By the way, stupid contact lenses advertisement now. The only message I'm getting is wear specs = GEEKY! duh.

3 comments:

Peaches said...

that's known as multi-tasking. hehe. It'll be so cool if I could do that. :P I can only do one thing at a time. My puny brain(if i have one) don't believe in doing everything at once. hehe.

Chocoholic said...

My overworked brain refuses to believe in concentrating.Sigh. stop brain stop.-mission failed-

Unknown said...

heh sis! good luck in ur JPA interview. XD