Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm a *you-decide-for-yourself* influence

Amy and Nana are hooked on Moonlight.



No thanks Thanks to me.
We spent one whole Saturday glued to my computer screen...




Drooling. Literally.

Nah, just kidding.


Watching very intently.


And giving the very occasional "Oh my choc,this show is so darn good" comments.


And stuffing our mouths full with junk food. eating.
Food( junk food to be exact) + Shows = A great combination
Wont you agree?




And becoming daydreamy due to the intensely hot guys great cast and superb storyline.


And trembling due to certain confidential reasons. * grins at Amy*

Well,well,well, so after 7 episodes of moonlight,Amy becomes like this.....



She's love-struck. She's found her absolute match.


That's Josef Kostan in Moonlight. He's witty. And never fails to throw in evil,sarcastic remarks . But I've gotta agree with Amy, I totally love his very sarcastic sense of humor. It just makes him..entertaining. And yea, it also makes his cool factor super high.


And for Na, I guess she has the soft spot for the gentleman.


Yup, she's fallen for Mick. He's cool , sweet and most importantly, so gentleman lar...
Enough said. =)

Anyway, this is one of my favourite scenes from Moonlight. Gives you a clear explanation bout vamps.



Watch watch! Love the 4Fs =P

And this... preview.....



And this preview with the song from Moonlight's soundtrack..



Watch watch watch!
See whether you'll get hook. =)

P/s Amy and Na! 5 more episodes! =P

No comments: