Friday, March 21, 2008

Things I Can't Get Outta My Head

A)Must read all Sophie Kinsella's hilarious chick lit.
B) Must devour all of Cecilia Ahern's work of art.

Sophie Kinsella's books that I want to gobble up with my eyes:
1) Shopaholic Abroad / Shopaholic takes Manhatten ( read halfway without buying it at MPH =D)
2) Remember Me?
3) The Undomestic Goddess
4) Can You Keep A Secret?

Cecilia Ahern's book that I have read and am totally in love with:
1) P.S. I Love You


Now back to reading the Master of Political Thrillers, Vince Flynn's Executive Power.

Just so you know I don't only read books bout fluff and girly stuff.. I also read books that sizzle with inside information, military muscle and CIA secrets. =D

2 comments:

Peaches said...

awwww... that's so cute. hehe. You finnished halfway. O.O If everyone were like you, mph kena shut down loh...
*evil grin* then they'll have dirt cheap clearance sell...
*dreams*

Chocoholic said...

haha yea....... bopien not enuf $$ 2 buy.haha!! dirt cheap. sounds nice to me =)