Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Random Happiness

Blogger status : Currently engross in P.S. I Love you... Aw...

Woohooooo~ just finished my fence-painting job!
After days of slaving under the sun, and the task is completed! *pats self on back*
And Na! Don't ya worry bout turning dark due to National Service! Cos cos..I've already burned myself charcoal black! =D
Ain't i such a good good friend??

P/s Anyone who visits me MUST compliment on how the fence looks oh-so-beautiful and ask whether it's done by a professional! =P Nah, I ain't that thick skin =)

Nana's current status : She's missing me! awww....

2 comments:

Peaches said...

good job on your fence!! haha. You can tell people you just came back from ns and get them to chia you at sushi king. hehe. Mwah!

Chocoholic said...

haha why will they chia me ler?? hahaxX..or Amy CHIA??!! =P