Thursday, March 13, 2008

SPM Result Day

Before I blabber off, i would like to apologize to ALLLLL those people I've annoyed yesterday by turning up late. =) Luv you all lots. Mwah =)

Actually, I really don't get the point of turning up in school early to get my results. I mean firstly there's the crowd. The HUGE crowd.

Crowd = tension = freaking out = pulling out hair furiously = going bald = creeping people out


Like seriously, which girl would want to go bald( except Britney)?! I'll rather stay at home to watch Jimmy Neutron.
Yay.

And while the crowd slowly thickens...

I'm enjoying NTV7's Breakfast Show..worth waking up for and worth staying at home for. *grins* Yay.Yay.Okay,secondly there's this loooooonnggg never ending queue if you attempt to get your result early. Thus, resulting in the increase in tension = not good for your health....


Whereas , you can always stay at home to watch Martha Stewart (airing at 10am every Monday to Friday on NTV7).
What's the big deal about watching Martha Stewart?
One. Can get to drool at delicious food.
Two. Can learn how not to scorch food.
Three. Can learn how to actually prepare edible food without burning kitchen down.

Four. Can learn how to do housework properly so can impress future in laws. Wtc.Crap intended.

Five. Can learn how to do crafts.

Six. As stated in five. learn how to do crafts = can impress people by saying
I Got Skill. Wtc.
Seven. Got excuse not to go to school early.
Eight. Can forget that SPM results are coming out today = less tension.
Nine. Much said. Figure it out by yourself. =D


Thirdly, there are the reporters. Walking around with their notebooks and pens trying to find out who got what result and trying to get comments from the students.
Like jeez. As if that doesn't adds to the mounting tension. Plus who knows, they might actually get your point wrong (or exaggerate it) and you'll end up being quoted in the newspaper sounding like some weirdo from planet freak out yourself.

Situation 1
Reporter : What are your feelings?
Student : Ok lar.


~newspaper next day~
XXX student commented that he/she is overjoyed and feels like jumping over the moon and onto planet freak out and wishes to thank those that have supported him/her all along.

okaay...I'm starting to crap.
( Note to Amy : If all else fails..... )

And not forgetting the dear photographers..
Snapping pictures every chance they have. Its not like I'm vain or what ( sarcasm intended), but what if they somehow accidentally took a photo of you the moment you had this very weird expression on your face...



and somehow by PURE CHANCE it ends up in the papers the next day... *shudders* won't dare to think about it.

Ok, I admit, I'm just being paranoid.Actually photo-taking quite appeals to certain people as I would quote XXX "You should have taken photo just now la, I want to take also cannot."
Mr You-Know-Who-You-Are, I can always help you take one and bribe request the newspapers to publish it. Or, you can always go be a model, since you are so photogenic, unlike me.=D

(P/s I somehow still wasn't able to escape all photographers. Sad, but true.)
Firstly, I wasn't able to escape Amy-the-photographer-who-came-early-and-helped-me-to-take- the-photos-above. Thanks Amy.

See what I mean? I walk straight down the hall to get my results. No queue, just some of my dear classmates. Sigh, really missed you all.

Enough about the result thingy, went with Amy at night to watch Vantage Point. Yup, only 2 of us. But had a great time!Luv Amy!



This show is worth watching. I'll give it a 7 out of 10. The ending could have been better. The whole show was great, it just ended too fast and not so well. But still very nice. Amy and I kept turning towards each other during the show and said Cool. =P

And yea...my results?


Figure it out by yourself. =) I know I'm very annoying.

2 comments:

Peaches said...

Luvs!! Couldn't have done it without you guys. Hehe. Mwah!! Congrates!! For your EXCELLENT result. *wink*

Chocoholic said...

haha congrats 2 u! mwahhhhh thx 2 u all tooo =)