Friday, March 21, 2008

Exaggeration and Newspapers.

Sorry, I know I'm so outdated. I've just managed to get my hands on a copy of last Thursday's newspaper ( Chinese ), which managed to confirm and reaffirm and confirm again why I should not and will not and never will go early to get my results.

And I'll like to extend my condolences to Dear Amy. I didn't know how true your post was. Just thought you were kidding 'bout the alien face thingy. I assure you, you looked waaaaayyyy better than that though. =)

And to the newspapers, I believe there is a VERY THICK LINE between tears of joy and tears of sorrow. Unless there is a problem called blindness, I'll forgive you. Other than that, I'll presume its because of the just-snap-photos-and-simply-post-a-comment-beside-it-cos
-I-don't-give-a-damn-disorder. Prove me wrong.

And oh yeah, you've got my name wrong too.

My final words:
Perfectly fake.
(Ask Amy and you'll know what I mean.)

2 comments:

Peaches said...

Hicks *sob* Thank you.

Chocoholic said...

haha.mwah.luv lots