Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Freaky post

Ok.so what if tomorrow is result day. I mean why will I freaking care right? Its not like I'm gonna freaking freaked out right? And its not like all those freaking questions 'bout tomorrow will even freak me out? I'm really freaking calm. Seriously freakingly calm. What the freaking choc. And being constantly freaking bombarded with the freakingly "What freaking time are you going to the freaking school to get your freaking results"( note that actual questions do not contain the word "Freaking") question is seriously not gonna make me freakingly lose my cool. Right??! I mean I can freaking handle much more than that. I can freakingly ignore every single freaking question regarding freaking tomorrow and go indulge myself with some freaking chic lit and freakingly bitter chocolates. Anyway, as I freaking said before I will freaking disappear off the face of the earth using some freaking way ( hint: invisibility cloak or freaking cool sunglasses..which is freaking better ah?) due to some freaking reasons so everyone cannot freaking find me so that I can freaking freak out in some unknown freaking place. Ok, i take the last part back, I'm seriously not freaking freak out ok?

Right,as if I freaking convinced you.
I need a freakingly enormous amount of freaking dark chocolates.
P/s Pardon my freaking language.

No comments: