Sunday, March 23, 2008

So Original, So Creative ( Sarcasm intended)

Remember the legendary Tokyo Drift? ( well, maybe not that legendary)
The one that hit cinemas with a great big BANG! ( sorry 'bout the lil' bit of exaggeration)


The one with the super cool cars...




Packed with action....

Remember?

Guess what, KL Drift is now coming to cinemas near you with a barely audible pop .
Yeah, your eyes didn't fool you.
The embarrassing not so original Malaysian version of Tokyo Drift much awaited original Malaysian KL Drift has arrived. Yawn.


*cringes*
Yawn. ( lack of KL drift photos is due to the fact that I do NOT wish to promote it.)
With a soundtrack that goes hebat,hebat,hebat, car wtc wtc wtc...didn't bother to listen, too annoying. * yeouch my ears hurt*
Yawn.

The first time I saw its advertisement on TV, I was so embarrassed, horrified and petrified excited that I had to blog bout it so that everyone should know how unoriginal and uncreative original and creative Malaysian film writers are. Yawwwwwnnnn.

I mean puhleeeezzzzzzz if you wanna come out with a movie, can puhleeezzzz be more original and puhleeezzzz be more creative so that you'll save me from puking uncontrollably every time I see it's advertisement and also save my sarcastic half from taking control of me.
Yawn.
My deepest condolences to Tokyo Drift and anyone that's involved in it. I sympathize with you.

2 comments:

Peaches said...

lol. Keren so cute lah. I'm online just so that I can leave you a comment before I leave for Srk. Hicks. Heart* you.

Chocoholic said...

MISS YA AMY COME BACK FAST. Dangggggggggggggggggggggggggggg feel so lonnnnneeeeeelllyyyyyyyy