Sunday, March 2, 2008

Just a Sunday

Dragged Nana along with me for a very relaxing, short hike long, tiring, leg-torturing, breath taking, super steep climb which involves about 731 very slippery steps and no proper resting place. ( I'm just being considerate to Na okay? =) I'm trying to describe the very short hike long climb from her point of view *grins at Amy*)

Actually Amy was supposed to follow us on this you-describe-it-by-yourself-what-it-is. Unfortunately, due to some unforeseen circumstances ( as described by Amy and I) , she wasn't able to go. So, here you go Amy.. photos of us...



Trust me Amy dear, Na's working reaaaallll hard to catch up. =) Too bad you weren't there. Can make her work even harder. =P


Amy!! This is the exhausted Na. Aikz..I think she really loathes me for doing this to her. JK! It's for her own good right?? * reminds myself* By the way, i think thats halfway or three quarters up.


And...*drum roll* Nana's made it!!! Congrats * claps hands proudly*.

Oh yea, before I forget , just giving you a snippet of what weird stuff we did today. Guess where we were. Very easy eh. =D Sneaked into somewhere i was supposed to be for 3 months rotting to death. SUPPOSED. Thank goodness. *sigh of relief*


P/s Amy, there's more of the you-know-what photos. But due to the you-know-what-secret reason I wont post it here. Just in case. I wanna have some fun. =D And yeah for your information I've turn shades darker AGAIN. Due to the merciless sun when we were at Serikin.

No comments: