Thursday, February 28, 2008

Amy is Pissed

Amy is currently obsessed with doing this.....
Quote Amy : grr..pins...a strand of hair...grrrrr...

Why you may ask? Why is SWEEEEETTTT Amy doing this???? She's pissed. Bloody mad because someone ruined her Sunday plan. Which is, unfortunately, involving me also. So, that someone also indirectly ruined my plans. Grrr.....

And this someone is..


Haha..joking. Its actually, (Quote Amy) her blardy driving instructor. I'll let her do the explaining bout why he caused her so much mental distress. She'll give you a waaayyyyy better explanation. Guaranteed.
p/s Explanation available at AskAmy.com.my

So,anyway,I'll try to illustrate how her Blardy Instructor looks like according to her description.

Quote Amy: Stupid Instructor.Frigging pig head,big,fat,ugly,lousy.blardy -word blocked- that useless -word blocked-


Following the above description, I did my VERY best to illustrate him.

p/s Sorry I'm a very lousy artist.
By the way, she intends to sue him for causing emotional trauma.



BLOODY INSTRUCTOR.

2 comments:

Peaches said...

Hehe. I feel so much better now. Muah!!

Chocoholic said...

thanku :) love my pic?