Monday, February 25, 2008

Just to keep a Randomholic alive.

This is kinda fun. Just put your mp3 / mp4 / ipod or whatever music-playing devices on shuffle mode, press the next button for each question and fire away!

Note: Thanks to Amy for the questions.

1. Moral lecture
Shut up and Drive- Rihanna
( Yea, moral lecturer..just shut up and drive out of the room)

2. Funeral Procession
How I Feel-Kelly Clarkson
( Er.... )

3. Birthday
All Good Things (Come To An End) - Nelly Furtado
( Why,why,why do they =( )

4.Shopping
Shy Boy-Jordin Sparks
( o.0 guys + shopping =D )

5. Watching Heroes
There's Nothing - Sean Kingston ft Paula Deanda
( Yep, there's (almost) nothing in this world that can be better than watching Heroes esp with friends +++ choc! )

6. Dinner with BF
Year 3000 - Jonas Brothers
( Yea, dinner in the year 3000 - underwater!! =P)

7. Eating Chocolates
Only Hope- Mandy Moore
( Yesh....its my only hopeeeeeeeee)

8.Riding Bike
March On- Good Charlotte
( I thought I was supposed to be riding my bike??? )

9.Our long,long walk
First Time-Lifehouse
( Haha,don't think it is the first time I had a loooong walk =D)

10.Skydiving
You and Your hand - Pink

11.End of our long,long walk
Someday we'll know-Mandy Moore
( Someday we'll know why why why we ever did this )

~ Amy I LOVE this i want more!!!!!!!~

2 comments:

Peaches said...

*sniff* I'm so touched. You're doing this juz to keep lil' o' me alive. *sob*
...
*ungratefully adds*
More!
MOOORE!!!!!
MMMOOOORRREEEE!!!!

Chocoholic said...

haha....i think u have to do the moreeeee part for me first *winks* u noe wad i mean hoh