Sunday, February 17, 2008

What Bored Girls Do

Thanks to Flo and Ying Thing I was able to find something to do on Friday and also have an excuse to hang out with my galfriends ( which i miss so much even though i just saw them like a week ago,duh.that's how much i love them). So, yea I dragged Amy and Nana ( I'm just exaggerating,they came willingly =) ) to school to join the KHS ISCF which were having a combined meeting with the Thomians.Amy and I arrived pretty early and I somehow absentmindedly led Amy to the canteen to find Flo (i seriously still have no idea why i even walked to the canteen) even though somewhere in my subconscious mind i knew she was with the school counselor.So i kinda led Amy down the whole flight of stairs to the canteen before snapping out of my dreamworld and leading her up the same flight of stairs to the counseling room =P..Sorry Amy! Flo was doing some kinda personality test (which is supposed to help you decide what career suits you best) when we found her.Amy n I then kepo kepo ask teacher for the test and tried it out.Results? I scored highest in Enterprising , Amy's was Investigative and Flo's was Artistic (if not wrong). Did the test help? erm..can i put it this way..do i look a little less blur? =P okayyyy..only THEN did we realize we were lacking Nana. ( Sorry Na, you know how engross we get sometimes.) *frantically digs in bag for phone*...

5 minutes after sms-ing Nana.... *no reply*
10 more minutes..............
15...........
20.......... she better have a good explanation for this...i
f not *strangling action*
25....*Pulls hair frantical
ly*


Thanks goodness she finally turned up, and so off to St Thom!!!

~A very blur-ed picture of some of my best friends in life~


~ Amy and Nana~



Ahem..so do you really want to know what bored girls do? I mean seriously. Anyways, Flo was supposed to join in this crazy crazy idea of ours ( namely Amy and I, okaay.Mine lar )to walk to The Spring, but she had to accompany her sister ( and yea steph thought she was nuts ) . Yup, you heard, erm i mean read, that correct.
Idea of the day : Walk to The Spring from St Thomas


Main reason : No Transport *winks at Amy*.. actually it was just out of pure curiousness. We wanted to know how long it'll take to walk from St Thomas to The Spring, plus we had all the time in the world, didn't we? And oh ya,walking is supposed to do the environment good right? So its for a better cause, isn't it so? The Save Mother Earth thingy? Ok, so cut the crap... Amy guessed it'll take 35 min to reach The Spring, Nana said an hour ( she opted for 45 min but i chose that 1st) , and i guessed 45 min ( which i eventually changed to 50 min just when we started out on our " journey") . The first part of our journey was pretty wet but the rain eventually stopped *thank goodness*. Most of our so called journey was filled with girl talk ( or some guys might say girl crap =P ), stopping once in a while to roll up jeans (Amy) and to pity Nana ( kolian her sandals)..and before we knew it..lo and behold..The Spring was looming before our very eyes =)



~ Tada...Presenting to you The Spring~

~Sigh of Relief?~
Time Taken to reach The Spring? 45 minutes =) now you know.
Minus the rain plus good footwear.. i think it'll take less than that to reach The Spring.so all you Highians and Thomians and maybe Marians, it ain't that long if you Have to walk to the spring, so give it a try! =P Us reaching the spring was like kids reaching a playground. Not bad, shows that we are young at heart right? *Grins childishly*



~Nana playing with the elevator~

~ Going against the flow~

Another of our crazy idea. Use the elevator thats headed down to go up..duh..quite fun though..teeheehee.. works your legs real well. Good thing there wasn't much people around that time. Even so, really had to be quite muka tembok to pull that off. I could definitely feel eyes on my back *shivers*.

Well my chocoholic senses led me to...


~Yup its a chocolate fountain! *praises my chocoholic senses*~


~ Treat i just HAD to buy for tina..so cute eh? marsh mellows coated with choc~

~Oh yea,she's really enjoying it.sigh~


~ See, See, See that ungrateful friend wont let me have a bite! =P~

After that we let our dear noses lead the way...


* Sniff Sniff*

And yup.our sense of smell led us straight to....

Trust me, the stuff there smells as good as it's name =)
Can anyone tell me whats the connection between noses and something thats supposed to go on your feet?
Is it the smell? *puzzled*


After that it was off to Digi to get Nana a starter pack.
Next Stop : Earrings @ Cindy (some are overpriced if you ask me. That's
IF you ever ask me)



~Nana looking oh-so-elegant~

~ Kepo me.Cannot wear earrings also want to help choose~


Nana looking so gorgeous...


Makes me wanna wear earrings also..sigh~

Next Stop : Makeup.....For darling Nana


Testers...


My miserable attempt at makeup...don't laugh =(


Arghh....can't really see the effect..oh well...blame the camera *tsk tsk*

Lastly (almost) : Food * burps...oops!*




Amy and her bag of * I-forgot-whats-its-name* edible thingy.


Failed attempt to force feed me...


Offering it to Nana..


Oh well, i give up. *sinks teeth into edible thingy*

Lastly ( really) ..pointless,meaningless photos.



Amy and Na says its a lousy unappetizing name for an eating outlet.what ya think?



Nana strutting her stuff...


Looks like someone pissed me off...*grr* i'm so gonna get you *you-know-who-you-are* =P

sigh..love this pic of Nana..*sniff*


Na's photo of me..i'm a wannabe..


Finally, exhaustion kicks in..Lights Out.nitez..

2 comments:

Peaches said...

lol. Takiwado!! Hehe. I'm forcing everyone to eat the takiwados. Hehe. Mwah!! We should go out together more often. :)

Chocoholic said...

yes.sure.need.to.get.out.more.often *breathes heavily* hahaxX..and walk more i'm lacking exercise. Takiwado takiwado..i wont forget(yea right)