Saturday, February 23, 2008

What REALLY REALLY bored mindless girls do

Beware : Following post is filled with crap and mindless stuff. Read at own risk.

We did IT again. We three, mindless, super bored and super curious girls did IT again. We walked. From SMK Kuching High to Parkson to The Spring to My House.Yes we're NUTS Chocs. Laugh all you want.Hahaha.

Anyways, I found something super satisfying at Times@ Parkson.


OH MY CHOC! There's even a book fit for a chocoholic! * drools*

Suddenly *alarm goes off*, eyes focuses on the bottom shelf....


OH MY CHOC x2! Times has the whole set of Sophie Kinsella's book. Jeez, if I only had the cash. =S * Eyes books greedily* Oh yea by the way, if you really wanna buy books, MPH@ The Spring is a cheaper place to buy them.(compared to Times@ Parkson)

Ok, so the weather on Firday Friday was fine when we started off to The Spring. (Don't ask me why we keep going to The Spring. I'm mindless.)


Okay, goal of the day was to reach The Spring in record time, that is less than 45 minutes.

So, we set of determinedly....

Stopping once in a while to gulp down liters of water...

~Aquaholics~ =)

And,I was almost sure we made it there in less than 45 minutes...but the stopwatch showed...


What the choc??!!! 47 min 41 sec =( Fine. okay okay.. retracing our steps I came out with an equation.

Equation to reach The Spring in record time:
Good weather ( not raining and not too sunny) - lousy footwear(Nana) + Good Belt (Na) - Amy's greediness to stuff everything in her bag - Dropped umbrella - My lousy choice in routes - our lame jokes - Kittens which distracted Amy - drag due to opened umbrella - Stopping to laugh uncontrollably - backpacks ( esp incredibly heavy Harry Potter book in Na's bag) - My shoes decision to auto-untie itself ( I knew there was a hidden explanation for why my shoes are called Nike Frees-they keep trying to free themselves from my feet =p) - RED lights ( or GREEN lights in some situations ) - photo taking = Reaching The Spring In Less Than 47 min 41 sec

Now, we know. So, IF we do ever attempt to do this walking thingy again, we'll follow this equation. =)

While waiting for Na who just HAD to wash her muddy feet, Amy and I did this...


....again. Note: Notice that the elevators are completely empty this time. Reason? People at both ends of the elevator were confused.

Stranger 1: Hmm, this elevator looks like its headed downwards, but ah, how come this two girls are using it to walk up?
Stranger 2: This elevator go up or down ah?

After The Spring, we three trudged on to my house using the super LOOOONG route. =)
(thanks to me). And after approximately 55 minutes, we arrived at our destination.

I won't go into detail about how excruciating our walk was, but I guess you'll know how tiring it was when :

1. Na starts thinking that she has reached the peak of Mount-Name-It-Yourself when she reaches me house and attempts to poke me to death with her umbrella,ella,ella eh. =)


~ HELP!!!!~

2. Amy starts complaining.
3. I call my own dad "uncle" when i reach the front door of my house.

Quotes regarding this journey.........
Quote Amy : I'm never gonna do this again..ever
Quote Na : Couldn't sleep well on Friday night, leg so sore. This will be my LAST training before NS.
Quote Me : Zzzzzzzz

Note: By the way,we did this to train Na for National Service. =P

Caution: Do not try this under any circumstances unless you are well prepared for sore legs, blisters, turning shades darker, turning into a aquaholic, hallucinations and friend's attempts to butcher you alive =)

P/s View Amy's Blog for her version of this journey. Laughed myself silly =)

4 comments:

emyn said...

wah BRAVElar u...
world now is so dangerous...
got loss ur weight after dat 'adventure'?!!!
called ur own dad 'uncle' is AMAZINGLY FUNNY...lolz..
well ,better get ur driving liscense a.s.a.p..
so that u not nid 2 walk anymore.:p

Chocoholic said...

hehe.thanku =)
haha weight arh...don think so
cz ler. after that stuffed myself full with cheese cake =)
haha yea good thing he didnt hear that (i think), LOL yea really need 2 drive.or get a driver * winks*

Peaches said...

I absolutely love the elevator thingy. Haha. And am still laughing 'bout the fact that you called ur dad 'uncle'. lol. REally walked too much liao.

Chocoholic said...

haha...thats embarrassing lar..LOL! good thing he didnt hear that =) mwahh..luv the elevator esp when u are on it =)