Monday, February 25, 2008

Just for a Randomholic

Quote Amy : You gotta update your blog more, ' coze I need to read it!! In order to survive!

Gosh, didn't know my blog was that important. Seriously, didn't know it'll be classified as a Life or Death matter. =)

Anyways, we wouldn't want her to die, right?

So, in order to make sure my dear Amy a.k.a The Randomholic will still be alive and kicking tomorrow, I'm here blogging aimlessly, answering her questions to keep my blog updated.
Here goes....

1. Quote Amy (really have to quote her she's just so random and adorable!):
Keren* clears throat* what's your deepest darkest secret? *devilish laughter with lightning at the back*
I have a very very secret love affair with dark chocolates that contain no less than 85% cocoa.

2. Quote Amy (again) : Tell me are you really in love with the forbidden * thunder in background* DARK CHOCOLATES?
Yes i am. Plain and clear as stated above. =)

3. Quote Amy (again x2) : How do you manage to look so pretty after our long,long walk?
Do I ?? If so, must be the after effects of the walk..making you hallucinate. =) Or maybe its just the chocolates,yes, its all about the chocolates. =D

4. Quote Amy (again x3) (doing this just to annoy the crap outta my readers =P) : Where do you get your amazing stamina?
Er...* Amy jumps in* Quote Amy : Wait, don't answer that. I know! The almighty Chocolates!
Me: NO. Its the fact that I have a good good randomholic friend that randomly thinks hallucinates that I'm Inhuman. On second thought, yes it may be the chocolates.

5. Quote Amy (again x4) :How come you're so good in Add Maths?
I Live, Breathe And Eat Add Maths. I have a not-so-secret crush on Add Maths. Satisfied? And yes, its the dark chocolates again.

6. Quote Amy (again x5) : What is your secret behind your success in forcing the blur ( and Hehe, lazy) Tina to exercise?
There's no secret. It was just a plain choice whether to walk with us or be left rotting in school alone. Let me put it this way: Jump or die. Haha. I've inherited Amy's evilness.

7. Quote Amy (again x6): I'm Hungry.. Lol can you cook? If not, can you scorch?
I scorch. Real bad. I turn edible stuff poisonous. Throw me in Hell's Kitchen? Wont survive a nanosecond. I can feed you chocolates instead.

8. Quote Amy (again x7) : These days Keren mode=shopaholic mode right?
Kinda. I act,sound and think like a Dumb Blond. But, i don't shop. I eat chocolate.

9. Quote Amy (again x8) ( annoyed yet?) : Is it true that you plan to " mysteriously vanish" when the (SPM) results come out?
Yes. Vanishing straight off the face of the earth. Amy, WHYYYY did you ever mention judgement result day?? =( Scares the crap outta me.

10. Quote Amy (again x9): Are you gonna marry the love of your life (chocolates) anytime?
Yesh, in my imagination. Actually, we are already engaged.

11. Quote Amy (again x10): Am i invited to the wedding?
Of course you are. Received your invitation yet? It kinda looks blurry and dreamy-like.

12. Quote Amy (again x11): I'm Hungry. Are you?
When am i ever not hungry?

13. Quote Amy (again x12): Are you seriously gonna blog this? It's so...random!
Definitely, i HAVE to keep you alive, right? And it ain't wrong being random once in a while =)

14. Quote Amy ( again x13) : What happened to the studying-addicted Keren?
Nothing. I was and will never be addicted to studying.

15. Quote Amy ( again x14) : Are you seeing anyone else?
Er.....

16. Quote Amy ( again x15): Will you marry me?
Arh...I'm married engaged to my chocs. =P JK

17. Quote Amy ( again x16): Do you know that your chocs are having an affair? With me..oOps
WTChoc??!!!!

2 comments:

Peaches said...

Lol. I'm in the library right now... laughing like crazy. haha. Luvvv you!!! :P just finnished my bio test. Update more!!!

Chocoholic said...

haha..amy how can you laugh at sth so serious??? its a life or death matter..RMB????