Friday, February 29, 2008

The Spring....again.

Went to The Spring again. Reason? To buy books. Lotsaaa books. And nothing else. (Except maybe the occasional snack.)

What the choc, we've been to the spring so many times we are practically haunting it.


We are the spirits that haunt The Spring every week..Muahaha...


Anyway, I ordered this waffle from Magic bites. And I was wearing pink when i ordered it. AND, the paper bag containing the waffle ended up with this scribbled on it...


Wei, ask me for my name can or not? i DO NOT like to be referred to as THE PINK GIRL. Okay????!!!! Makes me sound like some stereotype,brainless,dumb you-know-what.


On the way to The Spring, we noticed this traffic situation. =)

What a strategic place for your car to break down eh??? =P can annoy the hell out of a WHOLE lot of people...nice....

No comments: