Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Interview, April Fools, Interview or was it me getting Fooled

Oolala, had my JPA interview on April Fools Day. Out of all the 366 days of the year it HAD to be on the 1st of April . All the while I was sitting there I kept willing the interviewer to suddenly put on a goofy grin and say " Happy April Fools' Day".



Fat chance.
Malaysians do not celebrate April Fools. Er. who does arh? *smiles sheepishly*
Anyway, the interview was FUN, no sarcasm intended this time. Just that I had to contain myself from time to time in case I blurt out something improper due to the fact that I tend to crap a lot, REALLY a lot. ( ask my buddies and you'll know what I mean.) Just last night I was crapping to Amy and Valerie about being a psycho killer-doctor who was after Amy.HAHAHA I know lar, very funny.
As if.
Before I bore you to death with my endless crapping, some photos of the day. Don't laugh.

Felt like I was wearing PJs. Nice and comfy. Zzzzzz

And there's sweet Amy for you. Adorable ain't she?

So back to the interview. Firstly,we were placed in this sorta registration cum waiting room where we got our stuff checked. Then, only were we brought to the interview room where we had a nice chit-chat with the interviewer. Really fun ( for me la different people,different views eh?).

The interview started of with a introduce-yourself-for-one-minute session. And in that one minute I managed to deduce that my interviewer has watched Bourne and most slightly loved it too. Hahaha. After that, we were given a topic to discuss about. Below is a list of topics that came out today :

1) Why youth today are more interested in entertainment programmes but not serious ones like news and politics ( Thank you very much Kelvin, I know I owe you McD for that =D)
eh, I kinda like politics, especially the monkey part * winks at Amy*

2) Malaysia has achieved independence for more than 50 years. State the major achievements.
( Thank you very much Chiek, I know I don't owe you anything.)

3) Increasing oil price is a threat to Malaysian economy.
( Thanks Aixora, Mwah, you did great girl!)

4) Vision 2020 ( Darling Amy, I don't have to thank you right? =P)
I have poor vision. Can't see 2020. wtc.

5) Why education is important. ( Courtesy of Samantha, Thankiex)
So I don't become dumb. Straight to the point.

6) Youth social issues. ( Interviewer let our group choose our own topic!!!!)

7) Why a lot of graduates are unemployed.

8) Lack of patriotism among Malaysians.
HAHAhahahahaha.

9) The latest movie you have watched. ( From Crystal, Waaaa your topic so nice!)
I've just watched Bourne Ultimatum. Its so super cool one you know. The guy so cool and composed even though people are after him. So cool. If I was in his shoes, I'll run like crazy already.....blah blah blah...
*crap drove interviewers crazy*
- end of interview -


10) The GREAT achievements of our GREAT country. ( Jake, I still can't fathom how you did it with a GRAND tone.)
Very the great, Jake answered racial harmony. I assure you racial harmony very correct.

11) Forgot liaw.

So anyway, when posed the question why Malaysians prefer to work overseas and the blah bout patriotism thing. I.DID.ALL.I.COULD.

And

I

Said


The


C

Word.

The

One

That

Ended

With

N.


And

associate


it

with

some


SOME

people
.


Got

It?

And the interviewer gave me a dirty look.

And sent me out of the room.

Without another word.

And my interview ended early.

The happy,fun, relaxed interview.

Ended early.

For me only.

T________T

T_________________________T

Comfort me.

Anyone?

Anyone?

*sniff*

No one?????

*Sobx*

No?????

Please???

Pretty pretty please??

With chocolates on top?

WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................

I'm mortified,

petrified,

terrified.

And abandoned.

T_____________________________T

So much for friends.

Perasaan.
























HAHAHAHA. YOU BELIEVED THAT???!!!TELL ME YOU DID!!!!!!!!!! SO I CAN SAY GOTCHA RIGHT AT YOUR CONSTIPATED, TERROR STRICKEN OR EVEN SMUG FACE!! WUAHAHA.

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS' DAY!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

u look fabulous in that baju kurung... XD

Chocoholic said...

I KNOW SARCASM WAS INTENDED. =P call me paranoid.

Unknown said...

keren! it's ur bro here lah
=)