Thursday, April 10, 2008

That's Why We Love You All

Love is patient, love is kind, love is slowly going out of your mind.


Yep, watched 27 dresses for the 2nd time. And enjoyed it extremely due to the fact that Florence was giggling hysterically every single time the word "boobs" was mention on screen. I tell you, Flo's boobs so big ( Aiks, she's just sitting beside me now, I am positively sure she'll strangle me once she reads this, so remember guys, regardless of what will happen to me,I love you!!!) of course lah she'll laugh like hell when Tess told Jane that her boobs "missed" high school cause Flo's obviously didn't skip any high school, primary school or whatsoever (exaggeration present). Haha, ok enough 'bout boobs, don't wanna get you readers all horny and think that this is gonna turn out to be some X-rated post. I don't write X-rated stuff. Period.

About the choice of movie, there's only one sentence to summarize it up :
Aaron: 0 , Keren : 1
( Aaron, Don't read this no matter what. I sincerely salute you for managing to survive 27 dresses for the 2nd time without losing any manliness =P)

Haha, can you actually believe Aaron wanted to watched Kl Drift? I mean Helloooo.....earth to Aaron * pours a bucketful of water on him*, KL DRIFT???!!! Give me a choice between KL Drift or die, I gladly choose the latter, ask Amy and she'll confirm that. Talking about KL Drift, I'm quite sure that National Service does work its wonders. Proof? Aaron and Noah who came back from National Service were more than excited to watch KL Drift. *faints* Tina, if you come back from National Service like this, Amy and I are gonna lock you in a room and brainwash you for a week. Its for your own good. =D

So after the movie, due to a packed lift, Flo and I decided to use the stairs. We rushed down to the floor where we assumed that our hired chauffeur ( hint: Noah =P) was supposed to be.





And......







we were greeted by plain eeriness. Yes, and we waited there for choc-knows- how many agonizing minutes, waiting for a familiar face to turn up and ease all our worries.
Finally, a lift door opened. We held our breath, expecting to see the belated birthday boy, Dexter's face to peer out of the lift.









Not.












A bunch of guys ( or was it girls minus the presence of boobs, you tell me) wearing extremely tight female blouses and mascara so thick that Flo swears they looked like the walking dead walked out of the lift. And they eyed us creepily, or was it because of jealousy? Cause I think they were actually jealous of the fact that Flo had this naturally huge pair of *winks* ( Waa... I tell you I'm so dead. May I rest in peace. Amy, if I do turn up dead, you know who did it. )

So to ease the tension, we, as vain girls, camwhored. =D

And smooched each other. Eh, we are still straight!!!! Don't play play.

When we couldn't bear it anymore, we rushed down the last few flights of stairs to search for signs of human life. I was sure the lights flickered one to many times and there were random eerie chatter that somehow seem near yet far while we were doing so. =S

We reached the bottom only to be greeted by the sight of our fellow comrades taking their precious time deciding on their next destination. (I'll let Flo describe what they actually did upon seeing us. So go on Flo!)

Flo:
They're like looking at us like v were juz back from some kinda black parade... messed up hair, plus breathing heavily. Aaron(DA GREAT) was surprised to c us, cause apparently he thinks v were already kidnapped. Dex even sarcastically said tat v r last in da kidnapper list cause of our weight??! halloo!!! v are not even close to being obese! anyway, Noah was jz as usual.. in da blue moon, out of no where... and he claimed to b coming to us soon(which in his dictionary means in a few billion zillion years, that's IF you're lucky. =P) when we were freaking out four floors above them.

Good one Flo! Thanks! That's my first guest blogger, Florence the match maker. If you need any match making help please contact Florence!!! =D ( Keren : I don't really recommend that, she offered to do it for me FOC, But....)

And ok, Keren here again. So what was the Great Big Decision our so called fellow comrades came to after conveniently abandoning us? Oh ya, it was something like GO TO MCDONALDS FOR SUPPER.
A hard decision for 'em. Needed exactly -word deleted- minutes to decide that. That's why we love you all. =) Mwah Mwah.

Now time for some more peaceful and not-so-scary-photos. =)





Heartbreaking news of the day :
Our darling Lesley is leaving for TARC. (Wa.... will miss you lots girl.)
Our respected monitor, Aaron is leaving for UTAR. (Will miss you too!)

HOLD IT!! Don't you think the photos are weird? We kept mentioning 'bout going out with this whole bunch of friends but how come the photos are of us and Lesley only??! =D


*I dunno oh, don't look at me! =P*


* Shrugs innocently*


According to an unknown law, we three were the ones vain and photogenic enough to take pictures.


* We getting chased by the others with huge sticks and baskets of rotten tomatoes*



And oh ya, we were celebrating Dex birthday too, ya know.


Happy belated birthday Dex!
We'll get you your own laboratory.
Eventually. =)
Then you can just be like the cartoon character. The one with the ingenious plans, huge brain and annoying sister. =)

And is there a rewind button I can press?
Really regret not having a group photo taken last night.
Those who were also supposed to be in this post :
Audrey
Siaw Wee
Kern Yih
Hung Yih
Jing Kuang
Francis
Noah
Aaron
DEXTER, b'day boy

Can we do this again? So I can have the group photo I'm longing for? Pretty pretty please? =)

Many thanks to Audrey, Kern Yih and CJK for organizing this outing. Though I'm still wondering what was CJK's Great Big Surprised supposed to be. =) Anyone knows?

Kern Yih! Don't forget Flo and my dinner. =p You know, I know right? =D

Noah, many thanks again for driving us around! We really appreciate that! And I know I owe you big time! =P

2 comments:

Peaches said...

:) I was actually beginning to feel a lil bit guilty for conspiracing against you with Flo... but... after the third time you mentioned the words '*blocked*' I am SO on Flo's side. Haha. Glad you guys had fun...



without me...



*runs into corner and cries*

lol. Kiding lah. I'm so gonna hang out with you guys 24 seven after my exams!!! Hicks. Luvv ya'll too!!

Chocoholic said...

Arh?? the word -blocked- ?? eh where you get the teddy, so cute lar, i haven't found a suitable display pic! help! =P how dare you conspire against me??? when tina gets back then you know =D I'll have a partner in crime. mwah lots! yea had lotsa fun! but will have even more with you!Yup sure! after ya exam!