Thursday, April 17, 2008

Guess Who's Back?


JOANNA is back from Perth. =) Nice right? And she bought chocolates!! Haha, I know, totally irrelevant fact. Joanna, even though those insensitive guys didn't miss you, I MISSED YOU tons ya know???!! =P Ah, and again, I miss everyone.

Anyway, since I'm already yakking bout chocolates, this is an iced chocolate drink with whipped cream from Secret Recipe. Huge till want die. =S Good thing got Siew share it with me. =) But still....ah, never mind.

Oh ya, Big Apple Donuts has opened at The Spring.
Finally. Got. Nice. Donut. Stall. In. Kuching. =)
Bought a 12- Donuts-Pack together with Siew. 6 for me, 6 for her. Easy Maths right? But I only ate one. The other 5 miraculously vanished into thin air.
Ask the guys why. =p
And why why why why didn't I take a single photo of a single donut??!!! * bangs head on wall*
And again, lets ask the guys. Joking!!!

Now I feed you blur pictures that will make your eyes go cuckoo.
Photos taken by a 2 mega pixel camera phone under super bad lighting.
Yay.



I give you the super cute Cheng ( a.k.a hau peng you), pretty Lesley and stunning Joanna.
Okaayy... sounds a 'lil weird with the description in front of their names. Sorry guys, I'm bad at writing stuff.


And then there's Aaron the Boss who has decision-making skills so good I end up making all the decisions. I salute you. =p


And Dexter (oh yes! your laboratory!) =P....
And Noah ( sorry ah, driver again, eh I meant chauffeur, eh wrong, I meant... haha)
Thankyiew and Sorry again. =D



See the guy at the far far end? That's Lik aka my sorta bro. Used to sit behind me in class. Sigh, my holidays have been so much quieter minus him and Sarah. Miss all the familiar chatter. Somehow, he manages to make every single thing sound X-rated. For example, Cheng and Noah wanted the kind of donuts which didn't have a hole in the middle, then he keeps repeating " No hole, no hole". Let your imagination run wild. Then slap him. =P Haha, Joking. Cannot simply slap, that's his gf's job. =)

That's Lik, his gf and I-Dunno-What-He's-Doing-Punya-Aaron. Sweet, they managed to turn an ordinary Nokia 6280 into an iphone. Amazzhiiinng. Must be because of some clandestine ability they posses.................*ponders*

Signing of now to investigate. =D
I also wanna turn my phone into an iphone.

P/s And must stop my going-out-till-midnight habit. grr.. Must.Not. stop. =P
Form6 starting in -yells string of profanities- weeks. St Thomas, here I come. not.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha. keren! where's my doughnut??? XD

Chocoholic said...

in my tummy! haha