Monday, April 28, 2008

Oh oh, All I see are Os..

Life is tough.
Especially when you have to come to this decision :

Growing fat or forgoing Big Apple Donuts.




Come to think of it, its' not so much of a decision. How can someone forgo this?


How on earth can you say NO to this???!


Is it even humanly possible to restrain yourself from biting into this???


Like, come on! It will be defying all Laws of Attraction ( relating to humans and food) to actually refuse to eat this....

I dare you to say 'no' to this..


Enough said.

P/s Only the first two photos were taken by me. Google-ed the rest. =)

3 comments:

Peaches said...

Yah. It's not humanly possible to say 'no' to that. *drrrooooollllsssssss*

Unknown said...

I'll continue to work hard on my Maths and Add Maths so that u will be broke after treating me to Apple Donuts!! Kaka! XD

Chocoholic said...

Haha,thanku Amy, now u know why me can't stop eating :) it ain't humanly possible and I'm human. :) Yesh, leon...hahaha...and I'll have to work my arse off to earn more cash..hahaha