Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Picture Says A Thousand Words ( updated)


Finally able to meet up with my dearest girlfriends.

Another thousand words.
Pei Ching and The Burger.
( That's another thousand and five words =D)

We listening to Amy talking. And YES that's Sarah. SARAH YOU ARE FINALLY ON MY BLOG. Er, was I supposed not to mention you or mention you in my blog? I forgot. I think I'm not allowed to.

Sarah, adorable and as energetic as ever. Oh, I think I ain't supposed to mention her.

Sarah ( I'm not supposed to mention her) , Siew and Pei Ching. Mwah! Babes! =D

And we chatted. Till midnight.

And Sarah is still talking as animatedly as ever. Mwah, miss you lots girl! Kuching is a lot quieter since you left. =(

That's eight thousand a hundred and seventeen words. Sorry, was just feeling lazy. =D

P/s 27 Dresses is a must see! Hilarious and entertaining!

Pp/s Siew says I speak Chinese with an accent. How can??!!! I'm still in Malaysia. Its not like I've been abroad for a loooong time. Must speak more Chinese. Must pronounce well. Must Must. This is so embarrassing. =S

3 comments:

Kai Hoong said...

caz laopo square's ang mo toooo teng liaw..
ppl spiak ang mo with an accent, u terbalik wan..
hahaz mwahh

Chocoholic said...

Haha, hopefully not larR. so paiseh d. siew says i speak chinese like angmoh speak chinese. =S how can T.T

Peaches said...

Lol. Lotsa pictures!!! Haha. I have only one or two. Gonna blog 'em after the exam. ^^ Update more!!