Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm Leaving =(

Its 2.28p.m. Few more hours to my 9.05p.m. flight and I'm getting butterflies in my stomach, cold feet and am in a state of frenzy. =( My packing is ALMOST done. I hope. =( Can't believe that in a few hours I'll be in a new environment, somewhere far from home. T___T Had a swell time last night with my 5s2 friends.  Watched Wanted which was really really nice. Waaaaa am gonna miss  you guys sooooo much. =( You all know how much I love you guys right? =) Arhh, well better look through my stuff again, check through one LAST time. =(  Will try my best to update my blog while I'm stuck over there. =( i miss i miss i miss. =(  Pray that I'll get a good room and housemates tomorrow. I miss _______________ (fill in your name here =D, yes I do miss you) You all back in Kuching, take care yea.


Pleaseeeee tell me I didn't miss out anything =( 

4 comments:

^.^Kuang^.^Kuang^.^ said...

We Will Owayz Owayz Miss U Deeeply
So..Whn Com Bk Call Us And We Will Fly 2 See U...Reli Feel So Weird Nt Seeing U Cleaning The Blackboard...hahaha lolx...Bye!

Unknown said...

sis!! dun forget chocs whenever u come back to kch!
and oh ya! all the best =)

Chocoholic said...

kuanggggggggg will miss you lots too :( glad to be able to see ya all last night :) take care yea, and i'll come back and clean the blackboard :) hahahaha lil bro leon, yup remind me bout the chocs! :)

Unknown said...

sure i wont juz simply scatter my mind and forget bout the tonnes of chos u owe me!!!!!

miss ya!!!