Friday, June 20, 2008

Goodbye L6s2.

Finally decided to officially stop going to school and spend my final week in Kuching as a self- declared holiday. The mere thought of leaving drives me crazy, my stuff are yet to be stuffed and squeezed into luggage bags and yes, I hate valedictions. Hence, the self-declared holiday is to get everything sorted out and spend time with family and friends.

Anyway, within four weeks in St Thomas I managed to obtain 5 demerits, almost got myself another 20-50 demerits, experienced a St Thomas spot check, learned how to write an atom's electronic configuration using s,p,d and f, did food tests, colored a couple of graphs, wrote 2 PA essays, learned complex numbers and polynomials, made a whole new bunch of s2 friends, and found my long-lost twin, HAHAHA, St Thom life sounds darn interesting.

The 5 demerits were caused by my correction pen. My loyal loyal correction pen that stuck with me through thick and thin since form5 has been confiscated. *sniff* Since then my Maths book has been in a mess ( as if I was even tidy , hahaha) filled with cancellations and scribbles. The almost-obtain-demerits were due to my rounded-tip scissors. Brought my scissors to school for the first few weeks till I overheard a prefect warning a classmate that scissors are forbidden in this school. Under title ' Kesalahan Berat' , subtitle "Alat senjata yang merbahaya" is scissors. Scissors including those rounded-tip ones that were allowed in KHS. Jeez, I suddenly feel so so dangerous. Just realized that I have been carrying a deadly weapon around since my secondary school years. The absurdness of the school rules just doesn't stop there. When we had our first ever spot check ( which took forrrrrrrreverrrrr ), a lot of interesting 'stash' were confiscated. Even permanent markers are not allowed to be brought to school. Sooner or later they must as well forbid the students to bring all sorts of stationery to school. A little improvisation and 'em stationery can be potential weapons and tools for vandalism. *winks*

Ooo, now bout my so-called long lost twin. A number of people have commented that Miyeko and I look quite alike. Met another ex- Marian that look very much like Florence from the side. >.<' Highians have long lost twins in St Mary eh? Haha, there's class tomorrow. Wonder who's gonna be the new class monitor. =) Wonder how's the bio quiz gonna be. =) I'll keep wondering.

11 comments:

RoN said...

enjoy ya hols ya? hahax
studying bio nw (struggling)
T.T
just afraid that flo will be bored
=)
u say highians have twins in st.mary?
hmm..
wonder if i have one there o not?
hahax
take care!!
hugx!!

Chocoholic said...

hehe, ya you might have a twin sister yea. ;) update me bout st thom eh, take good care thr! dun kena bully by those bad bad prefects :) jiayu with the test!! nah flo have miyeko pei, miyeko look like me :P hahaha

Anonymous said...

yay. the head prefect dono how to respect ppl one. i'd like to see her kena prank one day n make her shameful

Chung Wui said...

gonna miss you sis!
take care ya!
=)

Chocoholic said...

haha, what did the head prefect dO? hehe we never cross paths YET... =P ko will missssssss youuuuu toooooooo and l6s2 T.T

Unknown said...

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my evil evil chocoholic and mathaholic sis is leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
miss u lots ya!

Chocoholic said...

haha,touched will miss u too :)

Unknown said...

sure will i. when are u leaving? if u are free, i'll send u to the departure hall.. XD

The Girl said...

Ooo.. Miyeko's in your class? Or rather, former class? I've known her since Primary 1! =)

Chocoholic said...

yaya, she is! how did you know her??? ppl keep saying we look alike... do we? :P

The Girl said...

Ahh.. we go a long way back. She's my.. aunt. Yeah, something like that. Lol some family ties. Hmmm.. I guess there are some similarities between the two of you.. It's been quite a while since I last saw her.