Thursday, June 26, 2008

Packed, packing????

Yada yada, went for laser tag yesterday with Sarah, Steph, Siew and a couple of my bro's friends. Fun Fun Fun!! We played till Sarah's sandals decided to fall apart. =P After that, we planned to go for a movie but due to some technical problem the cinema was closed for the afternoon. Huhuhu...our luck. Anyway went to Sugarbun to hang out and debate on whether Angelina Jolie is hot or not. Hahaha, loooooonggggggg story. I just asked them whether they wanted to watch 'Wanted" on Friday mana tau this simple question can trigger such a long and heated debate. >.< Sigh, only Sarah can do that. =P Obviously Sarah loathes Angelina to death 'cos she thinks Angelina stole Brad away from Jennifer. And she thinks that Angelina's lips are so not sexy and frog-like. ROFL! So unless you want to get an earful of painful yelling, better not express your love for Angelina Jolie in front of Sarah. =)

Met up with Siew and Gladys today at Siew's house. Tell me why why why time passes so fast when girls get together to talk???!!! Its been ages since I've been able to meet up with Gladys who has always been busy with her assignments (blame Swinburne) so of course lots to talk about especially stuff regarding her love life, hahahaha, juicy secrets MmmmM.

Just got back from shopping with my family and grandma. =D Am dead tired but am still blogging. Why why why am I so energetic when it comes to updating my blog, but when it comes to packing...sigh...anyone interested to be my personal packer???? =P My room is a messssssssss T________T Documents are strewn everywhere. Help??


************


*************************


****************************************


************************************************


Ah, finished sorting out my documents. Why it seems like the more stuff I do the more worries I have. Why why why??!!! Now I have another whole bunch of questions and the freaking time is 11.44p.m. and Amy is asleep and I have to wait till the next day to ask her. Wuwuwuwu... I don't even know my freaking bank account number. How can how can I know I'm such a muddle. T_____T This is call pre-leaving syndrome.

On a lighter tone, tomorrow I will be going to school!!!! Meet up with my baby Elz( otherwise known as Elstan) . My cute little so-called son. =D At night, if everything goes as plan, and thats a big IF, will be meeting up with my 5s2 friends. =) I miss I miss.

Don't worry, I've packed.










Mentally >.<.



















Kidding, I've really packed..... halfway. =D




















Or have I???!!! T___________T
Am so paranoid. Time now is 11.49p.m. And I'm busy transferring songs into my mp3 as if this is the MOST important thing I have to do now.

No comments: