Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mukah- Elaborated and Updated

Okay, been over here in this what-ya-call-it (Small fishing village/town? )for bout four days. Am practically dyinggggggg of boredom. And to save myself from a torturous death I have to continuously bury myself in humongous books and do never-ending maths calculations (test me . test me. test me about sequences and series. wtc.)See, see, I'm the epitome of nerdiness. Now you can fathom how I'm struggling to survive (man, I'm so damn good at exaggerating.) And the continuous CSI series I've mention beforehand, are merely REPEATS??!! Most of them have been shown before on NTV7. Sheez, there goes my entertainment. But anywhere, just found out that countless episodes of Numb3rs are being shown. That show makes me loves maths even more. Haha, imagine being able to solve crimes using maths, damn cool right? Did I tell you I have once thought of being a Mathematician? *smiles sheepishly* Yup, I daydream tons. Oh and about the eating worms thingy, there's no pun intended. Visuals will be uploaded once I'm able to. =) Make sure you'll have the stomach for it. I suddenly like a fear factor contestant. =P Joking. And and and few nights before, a blackout occurred . Guess where I was when the lights went out. Come on. Guess.

Besides, my mum is currently obsessed with getting me baju kurungs due to the fact that INTEC requires students to wear baju kurungs on Mondays and Fridays. Sniff, yes, I'm going to INTEC. Snifffss, yes I'm leaving Kuching. But, on the bright side, helllloooo kl friends, here I come. *lame attempt at being optimistic*

On the other hand, my bro has started to become, um, childish again. Recently, he saw this battery powered cars (that were popular back when he was a kid) retailing for a rather low price. That some how triggered so-called-fond-memories and he started buying them and am currently obsessed with fixing them up. And he's pulled our cousins in his fantasy kid-like world. Haha. My cousin is also randomly throwing me riddles. In Chinese what. CHINESE???!!! Great, I feel so proud of myself. =P

8 comments:

Peaches said...

waaaa. . . . Keren!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!! lol. medical checkup tomorrow. Will tell you 'bout it asap. haha. Mwah!! hope you're surviving all right over there. Hicks. See you soon!!!

Unknown said...

sis!!! finally had tracked u down!!! u are in mukah!! haha. then i now demand for the mukah fish ball!!! hahah... u owe me that!! XD

=p. dun k.. and excuse me for being so spoilt *thanks to you!! haha

Unknown said...

sis!!! WTC!!! u are leaving for KL!!! grrrrrrrrreat news!!! now u will need to buy me more CHOCS and DONUTS!!!!!

=p. I dun k... even if u are saying i am childlike.. XD

Peaches said...

Lemme guess. . . *evil grin* Betcha you were in the showers. Tat's usually where I am when there's a blackout. You'll hear a continuous stream of swear words emerging from the darkness, and that would be me. lol. Or. . . you were. . . ??? i give. tell me!!!!

Chocoholic said...

Leon, my spoilt lil bro! hahaha, haven't been able to meet you eh. chocs n donuts,hohoho. AMY wth, I'll tell you in person. not gonna tarnish my reputation here wtc. but good try girl. =P

Unknown said...

haha.. u reply 2 person in one goal! XD

Domassism said...

wow even u r leaving as well? have a safe trip. btw you say Joash is obsessed with battery powered cars, as in the tiny plastic bandai types? o_O||

Chocoholic said...

hmM, i think its the on u r refering to. you know the ones that were popular back in ur pri sch days, battery powered ones...that u have to assemble by yourself...hahhah....yea i'm leaving, *sad sad*