Saturday, June 14, 2008

Amy, read this.

How shall I start? This week has been really eventful considering the amount of information thrust upon us by our teachers. * Pats poor brain tenderly* Anyway, got Amy out of her house by ordering her to meet us after school regardless of the fact that she was down with flu. We rewarded her by conveniently ignoring her.

By doing this :

and this.

Eh, on second thought, someone did some seriously good editing of the photos making me look like I was ACTUALLY concentrating on doing maths. Which I'm not. Seriously not. Been yelling at Flo the whole afternoon to help her realize the obvious difference between fantasy and reality. Endeavor failed though.

Amy, it ain't reality right? PLEASEEE don't tell me my efforts of convincing you are in vain. Mutual understanding, girl, it's mutual understanding.

See, see, the so-called-innocent Flo driving me crazy with her annoying 'Little' chant and 'Sitting on the tree' chant. *cringes* My poor, poor sanity. No thanks to Amy and Tina who urged her on. Oh, the atrocity of the situation.

Attempt to save myself from going insane:
Due to the enormity of the situation, I find my attempt to save my sanity appropriate. Smothering Florence before she drives me insane IS appropriate. The only regret is that I failed to do so. The next morning, during class, she chanted it in my face all over again. My ears are still ringing with her peeving chant.

This is evilness, evilness, and half evilness. * sniff*
Love ya girls though....... =D

5 comments:

Peaches said...

hehe~~ You blogged!!! lol. am too lazy to~~~ enjoyed myself seeing you miserable. . . (there's something wrong with the previous sentence~morally~grammatically) kisses!!

~.~

Michelle Yau said...

Uh oh... heard that you are same class with sze li rite? lolz.... she told me... well... Flo can be a little annoying at times... hahahha... not really... considering your sanity is at stake *grins evilly* well you should simply try listening to some music hahahha... well.. im under stress too dearie.. apparently my exams.. seemed to have landed on the same day... hahhahaha.... i really ENVY amy... she is goin on HOLIDAY!! I heard u got the JPA scholarship too.. congrats dear... well... drop me a comment when u are free... tata... cya!

Michelle Yau said...

sorry about the amy on HOLIDAY part.. i wrote wrongly... i mean... she's having a break between now and the time going to KL.... k c u!

Chocoholic said...

haha, yea blog upon your request wor.. sniff Amy how can u enjoy while I'm suffering. you know Flo told me that she did that to me just bcoz she knows it gets on my nerves then i told her i was enjoying it, then she chanted even louder. >.< how can how can

Chocoholic said...

yup, I'm in the same class as her. hahaha...yala hoh my sanity is at stake so I've the right to do that!!*smiles* at least someone SOME ONE supports me *this sentence is aimed at Amy* haha sure will drop u a comment dearie..mwahaha good luck 2 u too