Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tell me again.

Tell me again, what am I doing staring at my computer screen. Yes, I have been ask countless times, whether I've packed. No, I haven't. My clothes are still snugly lying in my wardrobe, my bag lies there empty. No visible signs that I'm leaving, in ____ *fill it in* days. Amy would say that I'm simply living in denial.

Forms, forms and more forms that were meant to be filled in weeks ago are still strewn about, half-filled. Have just decided to meet up with Amy tomorrow to motivate myself to fill them up. Documents to be certified, agreements to be signed, things to be bought, left to the very last week. Yes, I'm guilty of procrastinating.

The only thing I've actually been fervently doing is plan outings. Movie on Wednesday night, laser tag (Kershia dear, skip school one day, and we'll go blast each other with lasers. =D), and another yet-to-be planned outing on Friday. Anything but packing. Someone slap me.

To redeem myself, I'm mentally picturing how to fit everything into my bag. Mentally calculating how much my bag is going to weigh, and, my, the numbers don't look too good. Have I redeemed myself?

Have just finished chatting with David. He was just telling me about Canis Sapiens. Yep those that are found in *cough* school. Canis Sapiens and a poor nail cutter and a paranoid Head of All Canis Sapiens. Owh, Dav, gonna miss you lots, remember *cough* u suck *winks*.

Am chatting with Crystal. Hope to be able to meet with her some time soon. Been ages since I've met her. Sigh, reminds me of the good 'ol times we had debating together and swiveling around in those swingy office-like chairs. *grins* She's still pretty busy sorting out her stuff though.



Crap, Jing just said that she hates INTEC.




Phew, she explained that is because there's no Kuching friends over there.



Okay, I'll shall redeem myself again by mentally omitting stuff from my luggage bag.

No comments: