Friday, July 4, 2008

Homesick

The exhilaration! My fingers feels like they are in heaven! Gosh, it seems like I haven't touched, felt,seen, smelt a computer in yearss, years baby! After countless days of being sleep and entertainment deprived, we, namely Amy, Yin Shin, Sui Ying and I have finally escaped the clutches of out INTEC seniors and managed to find a comfy, cheap cyber cafe tucked into a secluded spot and disguised as a real trashy place due to its stinky gloomy stairs. Ah, our abilities.

This week has been REALLY looong for me. It feels far longer than a week to me, feels like a couple of months. =S Or, to shorten it, its been hell week for me. Being sleep-deprived till I am too tired to get emo-ish and then having sudden gushes of homesickness is so not my idea of fun. During our orientation we HAD to get up at around 5 a.m. to get ourselves ready at 6.15 a.m. for the bus. 6.15 a.m. my foot. =P Then we were stuck at INTEC till 11p.m., sometimes even later depending on how fast you are able to stomp pass everyone and push your way up the bus. =) Kidding, we are VERY well-mannered. Once we get home, there's laundry to do, baths to take (which most of my apartment mates often skip due to being sleep-deprived for too long) and other stuff to get sorted out. So, yea bedtime the pass few days has been no earlier than 12 midnight. By the end of the 3 days orientation programme. we were all dead tired and most of us were falling asleep standing up. Haha, imagine that. =)

On Thursday, we had a placement test. AND I was so lucky to have my exam in a fully air-conditioned hall. Lucky what. Most of us were half-frozen by the time we managed to get out of the room. So much for air-cons. For your information I was wearing a very thick jacket some more. See, see so cold eh?? Owh shucks, talking about Thursday, I got super emo-ish. Blame blame the lack of sleep that make me oblivious to the fact that I'm stranded over here at Shah Alam for gosh-I-dunno-how-long-please-don't-tell-me. =( The sight of an add maths book actually trigger my emotions. Made me think of my mum and the fun times I had doing add maths at home. Yes, I actually enjoyed that last time. =( Arh, thank God for Amy as my stick-by-me forever friend. Thanks so much for comforting me when I cried. Gosh, yes I cried. =S Anyway, I've got some unconfirmed news that cheered me up lots. Hope that news is true enough. =)

Awh, my time is up @ cyber now. Gotta go. Will update asap love ya guys

2 comments:

Lucia ! said...

awh, u poor thing. sure amy make u cry more than u would have. lol. kick her out. ... i mean. i mean... sayang her. =D tho u get to see ur brother soon! yay...

Chocoholic said...

haha, thanks lucia! Amy misses home tooo! hehe just that not as bad as me, i guess =S.