Saturday, July 19, 2008

3 weeks and counting

Am feeling very bored today. Sorry for the lack of updates. Amy has just abandoned me by going to midvalley =(. She's going to do intellectual stuff at Midvalley and she said I should not follow 'cos I'm not intellectual enough ( kidding, she didn't say that). =( I really want to do something spontaneous like hopping on a Rapid Kl bus and going somewhere. Sigh, like home?? =( Few more weeks and I'll be back. Hopefully. Oh ya, sorry that I am unable to reply you guys at the chatbox. Am using the computer at the computer lab. The connection sucks. Wait till I go to cyber next week and I'll reply you guys. And play webcam with you all. =) Am looking forward to it. =) Good luck to all Thomians that are having their exam this week. I miss you all ( you know who lar. ) Besides I have just made a list of food I really want to eat when I get back. Sigh...... Hommmmeeeeeeeeeee....... =( seems so far away. I want a proper meal, decent food, fun friends, being able to talk crap, sleep well, transportation ( yes, cars or just anything with an engine and wheels so I don't have to walk) and happiness.

Oh, by the way I am so sick of stairs and walking. Living on the 4th floor really sucks. Today the freaking computer lab was supposed to be opened by noon but after I climbed down 4 flights of stairs and walked there ( at one something) it was shut. =( How can how can. Luckily my 2nd attempt at using the computer at 3pm was successful. But..... I left my freaking thumb drive (which has the information I need to print out for my ethics project) in my locker in my freaking room which is 4 floors up. =( Huhuhu... my fate with stairs. And, and if that's not enough, everyday I have to walk for about 7 minutes to my class( from the bus) and climb 3 flights of stairs. Stairs oh, stairs, have mercy on me. =(

By the way, stuff that I really want to eat right now are my rice( yes my brown brown rice), mum's bread, durian (ah, ummm), Laksa ( OMC, sarawak laksa where art thou?) , kolo mee ( sigh~), kueh tiau, popiah, ais kacang, seafood(wuuuuu~), tauhu ( yum,yum), mum's cooking....and the list goes on and on.

Oh, and I've gotten really attached to Amy, my handphone (the only connection to Kuching), my bracelet( yes thank you it reminds me of home, sniff), my photo album (ah, the memories), and the Internet. Waaaaaa.....3 weeks and I'm still homesick. How can how can???!!!

Anddd * drumroll* I'll be back for a week on the 15th August, Kuching Fest here I come! =) You guys back in Kuching, wait for me! Can't wait can't wait!!!!!!! *restrains self* Noah and Pin Wei, be prepared for someone to come hopping into your car! ( sigh, carsss * dreamy eyes*)

ok, guess that's all for now, am gonna try to prevent myself from hopping on the Rapid Kl bus, or going to the KTM station, or getting on a plane.. HAHAHA........

Huhuhu, my apartment is so damn eerie now. Its empty =( I wanna be able to go home like all my housemates. =( My West Malaysian classmates told me they can't imagine how its like not being able to go home during the weekends. *sniff*

2 comments:

The Girl said...

Awww.. cheer up, Keren! It's tough in the first month or so, especially with everyone else happily going home just about every weekend. But fret not, you'll be surprised at how well you can cope with it soon! :)

PS: Oh, I feel for you about the stairs. I'm facing the same thing here. *sigh* Stairs. =p

Unknown said...

heh sis! be strong!! haha.. cant wait to see u and most importantly, my chocs!!! this coming august XD