Sunday, July 13, 2008

Title? What title?!!

Two weeks in the shittiest place ever ( quoting Amy who quotes her lecturer) and I've perfected the art of sleeping while standing up in a moving KTM/bus/bus stop/ KTM station/ anywhere you can think of. I've spent the last two days trampling around KL in order to preserve thy sanity. Yes, my sanity is at stake. After a whole week of having class in the -word blocked- place ever, my sanity is at stake, its been pushed to the very edge of depression *exaggeration present*. Worry not, I shall never fall into the clutches of depression because I have Amy.

So anyway, classes suck. I miss 5s2 and L6s2 so much till I have the tendency to compare every single thing in class to 5s2 and L6s2. 5s2 have the best classmates ever and L6s2 have the best teachers,period. Am trying to rid myself of this comparing habit. First few days in class and I can be described as a pure-bred introvert. I talk not, I hear not, I smile NOT. Amy can verify that for you. Ah, her shoulders should be soaked wet by tears, don't ask whose. Come Friday and I'll metamorph into a happy bunny.

Talking about Friday, we took the KTM down two stations and squeezed ourselves into a creaky, packed bus to meet up with Lydia at Sunway Pyramid. My eyes were greatly refreshed by the change of environment. Being entertainment deprived for a week really does something to your state of mind. We ended up having J.CO donuts for lunch ( I had to make a difficult decision between having pancakes and donuts, sigh this is the after effects of being deprived of leisure and good food) . Later in the afternoon, Sarah and Jon magcally appeared after having told me that they were "busy" *winks* for that day. It was so comforting to hear Sarah talk that day, really made me feel whole lots better. =) Thanks sis. Ahah, for dinner we actually had * cough* ( I should not mention it here) to satisfy Yik Chen's insatiable desire for *coughs*. Really enjoyed eating *coughs*. =P We were dead tired by the time we got home. Amy even has photos of Chen sleeping while standing up as proof. =D

Since we are obssessed with getting out of This Place, we headed of to Midvalley on Saturday. Had a very delicious lunch at Carl's Jr. And now Amy shall stop obssessing about getting me to eat meat. =)

Okay, both of us better stop staring at the computer screen and head back to my apartment so Amy can devour her dictionary. * laughs evilly* By the way, I've become really attached to certain people and certain things over here. Deprive me of Amy for a day and I'll be super emo. Am currently listing down who and what I've become really attached to. List coming up soon. =) Can't wait to get back to Kuching. Bye for now, fellow normal homo sapians.

P/s Noah are you ever gonna get here???? =) I'm waiting, don't forget the tissues! =)

P/p/s Yik chen, see you tomorrow. Ah, eye candy. HAHAHAHAHA

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha.. judging by ur title.. u are very emo! =)