Saturday, July 5, 2008

I love Home

Lets continue from where I was cut off. =) After settling everything on Thursday, we finally had time to do some of our shopping. Shopping for groceries and necessities. Ah, we sound so mature and housewifish, no? *pats self on back*. After doing so, Amy and her roomie came over to my apartment to hang out since its pretty empty. My other two housemates live really near (one at Kajang, the other around Klang area) hence its really convenient for them to get back during the weekends. Oh, I'm getting so green-eyed. =S I so wanna go home too! Give me ten billion zillion million gazzilion wishes and I'll use them all to wish myself home. =( This is the sound of desperation.

While we four were chatting in my apartment (while feasting on the chocs Siang and Jong gave, Ah guys thanks a million times, the chocs are heavenly =D) , I managed to ejek Amy happily. =) Ah, I should not reveal what was said as Amy swears to get back at me when we get back to Kuching. Oh, the atrocity! Attention Lucia, Amy is so so healthy! She's been jogging/walking in morning! =D Hicks, be prepared for a glowing, rosy cheek Amy to return! =P

By the way, Amy and I have sworn never to enter Baker's Cottage again. We were paying for the loaf of bread we bought when this humongous filthy rat jumped out of the counter and ran away. >.< Fret not fellow Kuchingites as there's yet to be a Bakers Cottage in Kuching. And did you know that Shah Alam has ten billion zillion times more cats than Kuching does? And there's still a humongous rat, ah, the irony.

Anyway, went shoppping with Amy again yesterday to stock up on food. Hohoho, you should see what we bought for dinner. Our housemates were stunned and amazed when they saw it. Hahaha, I'm so not gonna mention what we ate that night. When I get back to Kuching then I'll tell you. =) Amy and I had a nice quiet evening eating our self-made, very colourful meal while watching House. Even watching House can get me quite emo-ish, sniff reminds me of the time I sat comfortably in front of my computer in my cosy, warm house. =( Ahhhhhhhh, I miss home.

I tell you, Flo is the cutest girl ever. Ever! The only friend that I can expect to call me all the way from Kuching just to ask me a Maths question. Pandai, pandai betul. =P That's why I love ya girl. =) And, was so touched to have Melissa sms me all the way from Kuching to update me on L6s2 and Form6 . =') Kershia, I know you are coming over soon! Better get you arse over here fast! =) Besides, I was able to chat with Pin Wei and David online yesterday at the hidden cyber cafe. Eeks, best remedy to my emo-ish self. Played with the webcam with David lagi by showing him pictures. That was lotsa fun! Miss ya alllllllllllll! Anyone got webcam, tell me! I wanna wanna play with you!!!!

Okay, I'll end my post here. Noah, Amy and I are still waiting for you to get over here! =P Am still veryyyyyyyyyy homesick and still wanna go home veryyyyyyyyyy much. =D

P/s Am trying to cultivate the habit of wearing long sleeves and pants everytime I step out of my apartment. Constantly reminding myself to change to long pants and wear a jacket everytime I go out. Can't wait to go home where I can wear shorts and a t-shirt freely, anytime I want. Wait for me Kuching! *sings*

p/p/s Did I mentioned that my aparment is on the 4th floor?!! I LOVE stairs *constipated face*

P/p/p/s I miss my family. I miss my dogs. I miss my home. I miss Tina. I miss Flo. I miss Sarah. I miss Amy (yala, live nearby I also dah miss). I miss Siew. I miss David. I miss Noah. I miss PinWei. I miss Lik. I miss Siang. I miss Jong. I miss Lenoard. Eeks, If I keep going on I must as well create a new post on whom I miss. I miss practically everyone. =( Even the filthy fat rat that constantly intrudes my privacy by sneaking into my room from the roof. Yes, that dead rat.I miss you too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

always here and there to support u =)

take care and miss ya XD

Peaches said...

Hicks, miss you too. lol.

Lucia ! said...

lol~! yes.. i believe she is being very healthy with the combination of junk food? and dictionary. plus chocolates? i will bring over one bar.. if i remember.