Sunday, May 4, 2008

Random chatter

Well, Malaysian Dreamgirl has finally come to an end. A very disappointing finale actually. How can Cindy win arh? Really wanted Hanis to win as she was the most promising and the most deserving of the three ( top three). Totally agree with what Alison said about Cindy being her family's dreamgirl rather than Malaysian Dreamgirl. Her filthy rich family is probably the reason why she even won this contest. >.< Damn unfair, I hope that the voting system will change for the upcoming season.

On the other hand, I've no idea how Adeline was able to make it this far. Since the very beginning, she exudes this vibe that I just can't bear with. I'll get peevish every single time she talks. Quote her : Actually...bla bla bla..actualli..bla bla..actually.bla.. actuali.. Tell me, how not to get annoyed when she talks??!! But when Hanis keeps saying macam..macam... I don't mind, 'cos she's so sweeett! Haha, I'm so biased.

If given a choice, I think the top 3 ( out of the top6) should be Hanis, Jay and Nadia/ Ringo. Nadia 'cos she's been fighting hard to get this. Literally fighting. Ringo 'cos..I LOVE HER BLOG..and her dog, aiyak, I admit I'm so damn biased. >.<. Jay because she's really professional in the modeling world,takes really good pictures ( with the exception of one) and performs extremely well on the runway. Hanis 'cos she's improved lots since the start and has this sweet,demure look that will look perfect on magazine covers. But, anyway its all over already. So, congrats to Cindy for winning the title then.....All the best to Hanis though.... =)

Enough bout Malaysian Dreamgirl ( or some might fondly know it as Malaysian Dramagirl =P). My sis is back here in Kuching for her electives. Hence, my house, um, my room to be exact, looks as if a whirlwind has just passed through it ( OMC, I'm getting darn good at this exaggeration thingy.) Now, my room is so packed with products-hair products, makeup remover, makeup, face products...you name it, my room has it.


Products.....


And some more products.......


And some more...........>.<

If I somehow knock down one of her expensive products it ain't really my fault, right? On the bright side, according to Mum, we can use those, um, stuff for free.....

Anyway, its still great to have my sis back. Even though she leaves things lying about...and is somehow immune to her alarm clock..........

No comments: