Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Disappeared into Nothingness

Sorry 'cos I haven't been updating much recently because am currently in Form 6. * takes deep breath* St Thomas is like a huge never-ending labyrinth *grimaces*, but worry not 'cos I'm slowly adjusting to it. Anyway, the first minute I set foot into the school, a wave of nostalgia swept over me. Everything seem so hostile and unfamiliar, and I deeply longed for the familiarity and warmness of Kuching High. Furthermore, my brain is still going through the transition from holiday mode to study mode, I tell you, it ain't easy at all.

The first day we were made to sit in a circle and introduce ourselves to random people sitting in the certain random circle. After that we were forced to listen to random people drone on about random facts that my napping brain can only recall it as a muddle of mumble jumble. SorryzZ..brain is currently stuck halfway between holiday state and school state. Anyway, I think my brain's state is far from improving 'cos I can only remember the 2nd day as another huge muddle of random chatter and that we were made to sweep the chemistry lab. Clever administration. Oh yeah, can anyone tell me why are we not allowed to pluck our eyebrows? >.<'

Today? All new form6 students were forced laborers. Barely just the 3rd day in school and we were assigned to help clean and beautify the school. School administration is darn clever in getting free laborers.Ingenious. For some unknown reason we had to carry soil to pour on plants which were looking extremely healthy. And hooray, 3rd day of school and I've managed to get my shoes all soiled.

By the way, I'm proud to say that I'm in L6s2. Once a Science 2 student, always a Science 2 student. =D Starting classes tomorrow and oh, a sudden thought struck me, I'm supposed to be in study mode and I'm here blogging??? *slaps self on head*

9 comments:

Peaches said...

Dun worry Keren. You can just sit back, relax, and wait for the you-know-what to be sent into ur letter-box. :) Mwah! At least. . . that's what i'm doing. Hehe.

botakchen said...

once a science 3 student, always a science 3..haha..form 6 is really nice..aiks, but we have no chance to study there..=( anyways, jiayou, so many ppl in s2..ee, oh, u know kersia?i think she is quite new to the ppl here..so please be her friend~~haha..

Anonymous said...

haha.. science 2?? how come?? thought u scored str8 A1s eh?? XD

Chocoholic said...

Amy....what if the you-know-what turns out not good??!!! hahaha....

Chen.eh how u know kershia? She's from miri right? haha...yaho u s3 now also s3...=D good..how ur teacher? mine is nice...hahaha...ya not bad lar form6..

Chocoholic said...

hoho..s1 n s2 is bio...s3 n s4 is physics..they just simply divide d...no such thing as which class better =D

Valarie said...

Yeap, no particular streaming in form 6, that's how I got a tad bit too comfortable in class. Big mistake! Anyway, it took me 2 weeks to know there's a female toilet just opposite my classroom. So YEAAAAH, no worries. Hahaha! And I often take the long route to the canteen during Lower 6, until someone told me the shortcut -.-"!

Chocoholic said...

haha..poor you.whr was your class? ours is in the science resource center (bio)wads the shortest route to the canteen? haha....

Valarie said...

Haha! How do you usually go to the canteen? My class, I suppose, is where you see where the U6ers are now. Right outside is the school carpark.

Chocoholic said...

haha..erm go pass the form 5 block...haha....then go down the long long stairs to the canteen side gate that is sometimes locked.haha.