Saturday, May 24, 2008

Form 6

Heyaaa, am back to keep this blog alive and kicking! Its been 2 weeks since I've entered Form 6 and am currently enjoying myself. =) At least now I'm not rotting away and my brain has currently started to function appropriately though not as efficiently as usual. Patience, dear, patience.

About form 6? It is actually kinda, um, fun! Amidst all the hassle and being smothered by never-ending homework and humongous text books, I actually find Form 6 an interesting experience. I know I sound so weird, ah whatever, I'll regret my words in months to come, I suppose. Form 6 is way different from Form 5 where I tend to daydream/nod away/bury myself in a story book during certain lessons. Oh, did I just disclosed what I was actually doing in class most of the time? In form 6, each and every period is educational (Form 5 different hor..) and I get to learn lots of new stuff. Plus the teachers are really experienced and friendly, so being taught by them is a pleasurable experience. And, I think its the very first time in many many uncountable years that I've been actually listening and paying attention for one whole day straight. On second thought it might be because I'm sitting in an extremely prime spot - just in front of the teacher's desk where daydreaming will not be that convenient. =P Got that spot 'cos Flo and I came in class late on the first day and those two desks will kinda the only ones left. But anyway, sitting in front also has its advantages. The teachers seem to conveniently ignore us when asking questions. =) By the way, did I mention that Mr Eng's sister is teaching us Chemistry? haha...

Our class is pretty small and it has a seemingly non functioning air-conditioner. But considering the number of people in our class that will be actually continuing form 6 ( approx not more than 20), it'll be less congested in a few months time. Some of the rules in St Thom are pretty absurd. And prefects are stationed at every single gate in the school to check our nails, pockets etc. etc. Whoosh~ and you should see the number of gates in the school. Haha. go to class pass one gate. Check. Go to canteen pass another gate. Check.

Another thing about this school is the fact that mirrors are practically plastered everywhere. Go up one flight of stairs. Mirror. Go up another flight. Mirror. Turn a corner. Mirror. Turn another corner. Mirror. Go down another flight of stairs. Mirror. I still remember that Kuching High had this rule once that forbid students from bringing mirrors to school, how different considering that St Thomas actually provides uncountable mirrors. Anyway, guys/ girls / I'm unsure which word is suitable can be found in front of the mirrors tidying their hair in a very femininely way. Hence, Flo proudly declares that she is much tougher than most of the guys/girls/ girl-like-guy in the school.

Oh, and while I was typing this post, my bro turn on the TV and all I see is the Survivor: China finale credits rolling on screen. Ish~ why does my timing seem to be annoyingly good at certain times? Who won? Who was the final 2? Obviously I'm not a very devoted follower of Survivor. I'm the kind that watches one random episode, root for the person I like to stay, pinpoint the person that is the most bitchy/ruthless and hopes that he/she leaves, skip a few more episodes, watch another random episode and if the person I rooted for to stay is still there I'll just continue supporting him/her, if not I'll find another fav. =D Random fact.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the chocoholic is studying!! haha... jie. so sad my add mx and mx din reach ur target!!! =)