Thursday, May 1, 2008

Moonlight is back!

Finally, after a far-too-long hiatus Moonlight is finally back on air with episode 13! Sigh~ finally the writer's strike issue was kind of sorted out and both sides came to an unanimous decision to release a few more episodes of Moonlight. Thankyouverymuch. You've made my day. Please please do not offend the writers again. Really need a continuous dose of Moonlight. =D

Anyway, was pretty late last night when I finally got around to watching Moonlight. Begged my brother to watched it with me 'cos was unsure whether this episode is gonna turn out to be some really freaky one with horrifying scenes. For your information, I just can't bear horror movies 'cos those gory/gross/unbearably insane images will somehow be permanently etched in my mind and I'll wake up in the middle of the night with the image firmly imprinted in my brain. Not a good experience, I tell you.

So, this episode kicks off with Mick enjoying his temporary human state due to the fact that he was given a temporary cure for vamperism in the previous episode. As usual, mysteries keep appearing to revolve around him and Beth, quote Mick "It (being around him) is like a giant thrill ride that never ends." Well said. This time around, its' Beth's boss (Maureen) that is murdered. And so as their investigation continues, they find themselves in the midst of trouble and of course, facing a vamp.

Well, in this episode, with Mick being temporarily human, his senses have all decreased, thus making him more vulnerable. My bro also commented that his dressing style has somewhat deteriorated which is probably due to the fact that he has lost his 'vampire aura'. Thank goodness, all this lack-of-vamperism was restored in the end. *winks*

And yes, Amy will be dying to know what has happen to Josef. Well, the stingy creep is trying to rebuilt his blown up apartment cum office while practicing extreme frugality. And this spoilt old vamp that never seems to get his hands dirty is actually helping Mick kick butt in this episode! When he actually gets into fighting mode, damn vicious betul! But of course, his mouth will eventually take over the job of his arms and legs. And yea, after taking down one of the henchman his back being commentator of the day. =D That's the good 'ol witty Josef that Amy loves. Mwah.

Okay, I've went online and checked and it seems that Moonlight will be lasting until Episode 16 where Mick and Josef's secret identities are put into jeopardy. Seriously hope that there'll be another season after this though. Ain't ready to let Moonlight go...just yet. Hmm, since Moonlight is back kicking arses on tv, makes me wonder whether season 3 of heroes will be teleporting back on screen........

Dang, and I am supposed to be starting Form 6.
Where I'm supposed to be in a forced matrimony with my textbooks.
Oh well...........

6 comments:

Peaches said...

JOSEFFFFF!!!!! I MISS THE GUY!!!! haha. Keren... I totally love you!! *showers Keren with kisses* Thank you!!! Gonna go to your house and watch that episode over and over and over and over again~~!!! *swoons*

Chocoholic said...

haha which episode? nyahaha knew that you'll miss him and his witty comments.. haha....=D

Peaches said...

the one when Josef actually fights!!! Haha. Been waiting for that. :D

Chocoholic said...

haha..tell you he fights for a teeny part of the movie nia..... mwahahaha, his mouth better la =P

Peaches said...

Issit? Haha. Just miss his crap talk. :D and his cute face. :D :D I wanna see Josef!!! *sobs*

Chocoholic said...

come here my dear...hahahaha..lovesick arh u??!!