Thursday, May 29, 2008

Florence's Ang Moh Boyfriend

Not one.....


But two!! >.<' Lucky girl....


Just kidding...Those guys were part of a Christian band that performed here on Monday. If I'm not wrong their band is called Synergy?? ( Noah, correct or not? =P) cos they were selling Synergy albums, so putting two and two together their band should be Synergy...right???! Haha..symptoms of blurriness. Pardon me.

Okay, unless I am seriously wrong, this should be Synergy . On second thought, I think I should leave out their band name and just refer to them as The Christian Band that performed in Kuching. Anyway, its better to be approximately right than precisely wrong.

It was actually a Chad Blondel 's concert ( Did I get the name right? ), the above band was there to do the opening, I presume. Pardon me again, pretty blur about the Christian music scene. Went to a Planetshakers concert before but have no memory whatsoever about how they look like, how many band members, etc etc. >.< At least I know they make pretty great music! =D Eh eh, if got Planetshakers ( or any of this sorta concert) this year I want to go, remember to tell me, you-who-informed-me-about-Chad's-concert-only about 6 hours before it started.
Crew some more+ known you for so long = inform me so late. T________T
Kidding lar. =P

Anyway, didn't manage to take a photo of Chad due to the fact that the music was pretty loud and by the time he started performing I was already partially deaf and had to step out of the concert hall numerous times to nurse my ringing eardrums. Yeouch, have no idea how 'em crew managed to endure the deafening music for so long.


Now, let me have the pleasure to introduce to you Zorro.


Cute or not? My aunt says it's eyes looks like Zorro, hence the name.

P/s Many thanks to Florence and Steph for the concert ticket. And many thanks to those that have given me lotsa advice. Buuuuutttttttttt am still confused. T_______T

No comments: