Saturday, April 17, 2010

Who am I?

I can be the happy one, smiling at everyone and everything,
I can also be the one that's hurting terribly inside with no one to turn to.

I can be the one that seems carefree and without issues,
I also can be the one that's dealing with inner turmoil of all sorts.

I can be the one that doesn't give a damn about what I do,
I can also be the one that controls, restricts and punish myself for minor slip ups.

I can be the one that can take everything thrown at me,
I can also be the one that when prodded a bit more, lash out like a thousand demons.

I can be the quiet one that has few words to mutter,
I can also be the one whose screams and curses can be heard thousands of miles away.

I can be the one who treasures the sanctity of life,
I can also be the one who thinks how easily it is to severe the fragile thread that keeps someone alive.

I can be the determined one, that strives hard to achieve,
I also can be the one that gives up easily.

I can be the one that is so simple and easy to decipher,
I can also be the one with a myriad of different personalities.

I can be someone that you might be familiar with,
I can also be a stranger to you.

Who am I really?

No comments: