Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The Weather

Am feeling so utterly sticky now....
Am super glad I'm nowhere near Shah Alam..
Am uber thankful that my parents installed an air-con unit in my room
Am annoyed why I can't seem to be able to transfer photos from my hp to the computer
Am supposed to be in bed right now
Am wondering what I did for the past 2 weeks
Am chastising myself for not starting to edit my bio unit 3 thingy
Am procrastinating
Am blog-hopping
Am amazed how one's blog reveals so much about one's personality
Am realizing how kepo I'm by reading other's blog
Am reassuring self that it is a girl's nature to be kepo
Am repeatedly trying to transfer data from my hp to the lappie
Am missing my 5s2 gang badly 
Am regretting how much we all have seem to drift apart
Am missing my KHS juniors..
Am missing my sons and daughters and grandsons n granddaughters..
you guys know who you are =)
Am wishing I didn't even stepped into INTEC 
Am hopeful that this is just a bad dream
Am wishing to be young and carefree again
Am praying hard that this hols passes super duper slowly 
Am being emo again
Am hating Shah Alam
for no apparent reason
Am satisfied cuz I managed to transfer the photos
finally
Am having to turn in now
Big day ahead
Yawn
Up ahead...scandalous sem 2 pictures...kidding

2 comments:

Michelle Yau said...

chill out! lol... u're havin ur holx now!! pointless trying to think about shah alam when you're back here in kuching!! enjoy while you can!! lol... see u after my exams... catch a movie ya!!

Chocoholic said...

haha yar sure! we'll meet up after ur exams =) see ya then