Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I'm gonna blog like I'm using facebook

That means just uploading photos for the sake of Amy who doesn't have facebook and is dying to see photos from KHS fund-raising dinner ( God bless KHS, donate please donate). Bear with vain pointless photos. I said I'm gonna make this like facebook. A more user-unfriendly version though. Nah, amy go drool at pretty girls/guys. Starting to question your sexuality dy. =P kidding, love ya! 
#1 Suddenly feel obligated to comment on each photo. Too facebook-ish photo vain-ish like without comments. SDJBKJJFJKB Amy I planned on sleeping early today and look at the time, the time. Gosh... =)
#2 Okay me and Qi
#3 Jaron. Gosh, Amy the late night mosquito is seriously eating me alive. 
#4 Group photo. I Heart Qi.
#5 Mich Yao. Amy I seriously have to print stuff dy. Stupid mosquito. #6 Flo's uber super duper hebat betul cousins dancing. Man, can they dance. 

#7 Ah,  no wonder I felt so much love that day. =) Kena kissed by Geralyn.

#8 Ah driver. =) eh paiseh i meant chauffeur. =D Kidding kidding.

#9 Was in the super hugging mood that day. Stay tune for more huggable photos. I mean photos with me hugging people.

#10 Forced people to take photo. I paling pandai.

#11 Jaron take photo damn cute one. That's a talent woohohohoo.

#12 Group photo i love. Thank you 3mp camera owner. =)

#13 Tina look so mature here. Agree? =D Amy I'm feeling woozyyyy....
#14 Ah ko Chung Wui and I
#15 Same comment as above. Rujuk atas.
#16 Super pretty gorgeous girls. Drool drool I'm getting tipsy.
#17 Hugging attempt again.
#18 Eileen and I. Failed attempt at hugging.

#19 Another attempt at hugging. See, see getwhatimean??
#20 Nah amy for you to drool some more. You specifically requested girls. Don't look at me though. Thankyouverymuch.
#21 My fingers are getting numb. wtc midnight amy midnight.
#22 CJK CJK CJK. plus Joanne. WTC now I've just noticed her doing that rabbit ears/fertility symbol thingy. Ah, guess I'm still alert enough.
#23 Plus Richard who just got back from NS

#24 See my hair got bling bling. LOL. Gilar dy.
#25 Flo's talented cousins again doing what they do best.
#26 Lin Hui
#27 Connie!!! Performed that night too! 
#28 Amy I'm freezing dy....

Enough??? 

2 comments:

Peaches said...

Yes, thank you.
Heart Keren. Mwah~ you just made my day.
Keren the hugging maniac!! lol.
Everyone seem like they had fun though. :)
As Michelle put it, 'a night to remember.'
Flo did a great job. And Tina. And Noah. And committee members.

'm proud to be an ex-highian.

i miss you people. =)

Chocoholic said...

Ya me too i super heart 5s2 , super heart KHS, my loyalty lies with khs. LOL =) steph did the most work. kesian her that night she was so busy running up n down.