Friday, November 21, 2008

Finally


Finally, after 12 weeks/3 months/ 84 days I'm back home. =) Have been too engrossed in my Brisingr book till I've neglected my already neglected blog ( that sounded weird ) =P. Well, since there is a significant lack of photos in my blog I'll let the pictures do the talking. And there's a LOT of pictures to do the talking. =) Hmm Hmmmm where shall I start.....


#1 : JWW Marriot Hotel. Where Sarawak Chinese JPA scholarship holders were treated to a dinner. Super nice high class hotel that I can only stay in my dreams. =P 

#2 : Us highians at the dinner. =) Blurry photo. 2 megapixel hp cam. what ya expect. >.< 

#3 Never ending varieties of CHINESE food. Amy's and my occasional guilty indulgence. 

#4 : AUSMAT canteen at INTEC which lacks food. HAHAHA...

#5 : My classmatessss..all 20 of us =) 9M5 '08 with our class rep sitting in the middle. 

#6 Some kinda special dessert that was served at the dinner stated above. *Too many photos to even attempt to arrange it in chronological order, so bear with me* =) The dessert was really unique.
#7 Beef steamboat @ Midvalley

#8 Amy and her pearl milk tea that came in a....urmmm jar???!!! 

#9 Celebrating mooncake festival away from home with mooncakes. ( Lame phrase, I know) 

#10 : Pizzas for my first birthday away from home. Sniff...

#11 : Birthday food- Pizzas, kuihs, ice-creams.......


#12 : Me, Dairshini, Sangeetha and birthday prezzie from Dairs darling =) Blurry photo due to pizzas. Somehow my camera got oily. >.<
#13 : Dairshini's gift up close. =) 



#14 : With my neighbours, my dearest roomie and housemate. =) 

#15 : My first ever multiracial birthday away from home. =)

#16 Birthday presents from classmates.

#17 My birthday cake

#18 Someone suggested the use of a torchlight due to the lack of matches to light the candles. Ingenious. 

#19 My board which somehow became my birthday board. Thanks guys so so so so much for all ya birthday wishes all the way from Kuching. Mwah, heart you guys lots lots.

#20 Prezzie from lil bro leon. Sent all the way from Kch. =) Thankies

#21 Amy's gift to me. She says I stress too much. So she gives me a monkey that keeps shaking its head. Hmm, interesting. Sorry ah, using my dad's mac to blog, have no idea how to rotate the photo. =.= So how bout you just lifting up the computer and rotating it 90 degrees clockwise for me?? =) 

#22 This I love love love love. Birthday present from bro and sis! Sent all the way from Singapore!!! Loooongggggg looooooonggggg complicated story how I finally manage to get this bear. But am happy it's safely in my hands. Its called munchkin by the way. Bro's nickname for me when I was younger. Long family story there. =) 


#23 Ikeaaaa foooodddddd.. This I love love love. I can't remember the name given to those round thingies but I fondly refer to them as chocolate balls. Yummyyyyy


#24 Ikea meatballs. Best tasting meatballs ever ever ever! Drool someone! Drool! ( you know who you are =P)


#25 Putting up another meatball photo just for the sake of making someone drool. =)


#26 Amy's Baskin Robbins ice cream cake that I got for her birthday.

#27 Some fried chicken dish we had at Sunway Pyramid. Looks nicer than it tastes.

#28 I fried CABBAGEEEEE.... WOohoooooOoo.. Proud of myself for no apparent reason.

#29 Scrambled eggs that I prepared for my cousin. HAHAHAHA, I can actually C-O-O-K. Lol.

#30 Noodles I cooked for Amy. Lol. Messy looking. >.<


#31 Roomie and Hasvanny's Birthday.


#32 Egg sandwiches we made for the birthday.


#33 Hasvaany kena fed potato salad. ( Made by us also * proud* Lol. ) 

#34 At INTEC. Bu, Ker Yin, *ahem*, Cheryl

#35 Pauline (Sabah), Joanne ( Melaka), Cheryl ( Sabah), Qi Ying ( Miri)

#36 Halloween fest at One U. 

#37 Toast from Heaven on Toast.

#38 Sushi making with Qi Ying and Ker Yin during study leave. =D

#39 Conquered Sunway Lagoon with Amy during study leave. Sweet. =)

#40 Us.

#41 I'm at the spot where there's a big red balloon that says "You". Lol.

#42 Was busy wolfing down Muruku with Amy the night before finals. Couldn't study. >.<

#43 Dominossssssss........ After exam celebration. =)

Anddd I'm done for now. =) Back to Brisingr....wootttt.. I loveeeeee

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh keren!
i am sooo touched.. u uploaded my gift =)
bdw.. all ur snapshot tickle my humongous appetite..
later when i become obese *obviously i am now* XD, i will place all the blame on a chocoholic and dare not the chocoholic vindicate all the blames =)
haha.. miss and love ya!
great my sis back!!!

the raawiya said...

karen..
happy belated birthday..
i didnt know earlier..
so sorry..
great blog!
hurm..
looked like u had so much fun in kl..
jealous2.. =)
c u next sem i guess..
take care in kuching..

kjmjkjkji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Leon: haha prezzie all the way from kch wor.. how can not post? :P miss ya too

Mariam: HEYYYYYYY how ya find this blog? :P thankies hope u have a nice hols too! hehe