Monday, September 28, 2009

Thank you =)

Thank you all for the birthday sms-es, some from cemara, some next door, some from kl, some from Kuching and some all the way from NZ =) and even Aus! =)
Uber thanks to my bro for calling at the stroke of midnight just to wish me happy birthday
So grateful for all the facebook birthday wishes. =) You guys rock my page =P
Touched by my roomie's handmade gift- she made a jarful of stars =)
Super touched by the birthday song by my classmates =)
Feel so blessed to have Faiz and Intan come with cake =) so cute... =)
And sis jian ming dropping by all the way to give me my gift
And my super sweet classmates that came over with a huge chocolate cake =)
and Amy coming over just to give me my presents =D
And the surprise celebration by the CA gang =)
Bliss~ =)
THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle Yau said...

Nice cup XD

Everyone Loves Ya Keren!!
Happy Birthday again and
Stay Happy Owaz!!!

Xx *^o^* xX

Chocoholic said...

haha thanks dear ! =D